Sunday, August 15, 2010

New to Blogging...

Hello everyone!...So I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing. I noticed that quite a few of the gurus on youtube have a blog & I have always wanted to try it out so this is my first blog. Today is Sunday. Can't believe the weekend went by that fast. I always tell my boss that it would be great if we could have Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Mondays off & just work Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday & get triple the pay. She said it was a great idea but that it probably wouldn't work. Bummer!

Just posted 2 new videos last night. The first one I posted was a Mixed Haul & the second was a tag. I will be posting a blog after this one that states all of the products I bought in the past 3 days. I hope you all have a great upcoming week! =)

A link to my haul video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2n4iak-Dig


Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment